Wednesday, May 30, 2012

June Mom of the Month - Rachel Biner!



This month we recognize RACHEL BINER for her accomplishment and dedication to fitness, motherhood and life! Our Brea, Fullerton, Placentia and Yorba Linda Stroller Strides Team would like to say THANK YOU RAHEL for being part of our Stroller Strides family!


1. Who are the members of your family?
My family members include myself, my husband, Bill, our two year old daughter, Isabella (Izzy), and we are also expecting another baby due this December!

2. What is or was your career?
I'm currently a stay at home mom, and I used to be in the grocery business

3. How long have you been a member of Stroller Strides and what has it done for you?
I've been a member of stroller strides since October 2011.  Being a member has giving me quality bonding time with Isabella, she Is my biggest cheerleader!, I'm doing something that is a lot of fun, and I'm also sending Isabella a positive message about being healthy, last but not least I've made some new friends!

4. What is something that has surprised you about motherhood?
Everything has totally surprised me about motherhood! it's very rewarding.

5. Favorite website(s)?
Facebook- even though I don't post, it still allows me to stay in the loop.
What to expect.com- informs me of all different stuff related to raising my daughter.
Any website related to kids.

6. List three current obsessions.
Hanging out with Isabella everyday.
Being in the moment with her.
Photography,(of course it's all about Isabella)

7. What is your child's favorite thing about you or favorite thing that you do?
In these two short years of being a mom, I don't know that I can answer what Isabella's favorite thing about me, or what I do for her is, but I sure can tell you my favorite thing...It's watching her grow, learn,and express herself. She's become this fun, loving, spunky and energetic person.

8. Any tips for other moms out there?
Enjoy it, Embrace it, Feel it, as though tomorrow may never be, because life truly is too short!

No comments:

Post a Comment